Thursday, June 19, 2008

18Jun2008: Day 24: Chris is on Travel

Teri was doing the blog the past few days because I was in a town called Warwick on business. This is a really ancient town and there were a number of timber houses that were all bowing that were going on 400 years old. Warwick has a beautiful Castle and Cathedral that the Marketing person I was with really thinks we would enjoy. There is a lot of open fields and nice country in that area and it reminded me of home. Warwick is about 2 hours away from here and traffic can turn that into 3 or 4 depending on the time of day. We made it back in 4 hours though.

Anyway, it looks like we might be doing a demonstration program with them in time, so I will likely be going there a lot. Teri pretty much sat around the house today. I got home around 4:00 and tried to put Makenna down for a nap, but she was totally not having it. We worked with her helping pick up puzzle pieces she likes tossing all over the place. After a couple of times back to the naughty step, she finally got the picture and did pick them up. We are trying to teach her to pick up more and I think she is learning.

No comments: