Friday, October 24, 2008

24Oct2008: Day 151: Sorry

Today was a bit more relaxed and laid back. We went swimming after I was done with my workout. This was the first time in a few weeks that we have swam and Makenna did really well. She kicked her feet quite a bit and splashed a whole lot. Every time she splashed and got her face really wet, she would say, "sorry." I don't know if she was saying it to herself or to me.
I kept asking her why she was sorry and she would just say it again.

Grandma and Grandpa Jones made it back from their travels this week and had plenty of stories about the places they saw and the places they stayed. I guess they're not too impressed with the quality of bed and breakfasts here.

I'm not sure what's planned for tomorrow. I think Chris and I hope to go out and shop a bit for Makenna's birthday. We may try and take his parents to Leeds Castle if it's nice out. Plus it will give Makenna a chance to feed the many ducks they have and run around on their vast grounds. I'd like a chance to go through the maze. The tickets we bought back in June (the first time we went,) are good for the year, so it wouldn't cost us anything to go back.

No comments: