Wednesday, December 10, 2008

10Dec2008: Day 198: Hi Friend

When I was trying to get Makenna from the nursery at the gym, there was a little boy who was trying desperately to stay in the nursery. He was even crawling under a door that was cut on the bottom to get back in. Anyways, his mom took him out and I went to get Makenna. As I got Makenna and we left, she saw the little boy and ran up to him and acted all excited to see him, even though she just left him. I said, "is this your friend?" Makenna then said, "Hi friend" to the little boy. It was so very cute.

Almost every day, Makenna will ask, "Hannah, Hannah?" She wants to know if she'll see Hannah. I kept telling her that we probably wouldn't see her today at our afternoon playgroup as her grandparents were in town to visit. But Hannah did show up and Makenna, again, was very excited and ran up to her.

Luckily we had a much better day than yesterday. She ate lunch and dinner without any problems. She just was very grumpy when I woke her up from her nap. At one point, she said, "I want my daddy." Then when we were going upstairs to take a bath, she said "that's amazing". I'm not sure what she was talking about but I was amazed that she said the words.

Hopefully tomorrow we're going some place new with Hannah and family. It's supposed to be some place where they have the ball pools and other things for kids to climb on and enjoy. I'll have to try and remember my camera.

No comments: