Thursday, December 4, 2008

4Dec2008: Day 192: Belly Bump

Today was our day to go to the sing/dance playgroup. I got a cute mini-video of Hannah dancing but I need to check with Hannah's mom if it's okay to post it. I never have the camera ready when I need it but this little girl is constantly dancing. The times I do have it, if Makenna notices, she just wants the camera.

We bought tickets for their Christmas party on the 18th. What was also funny was that Makenna and Hannah were into showing each other their belly's. At one point, Makenna lifted her shirt showing her belly and then Hannah lifted hers and they were coming at each other belly first. Hannah put her shirt back down but Makenna kept going. Madonna and I were just laughing. Me without my camera handy.

The rest of the day was just me going to the gym in the afternoon and waiting for daddy to come home (very late) at night. Work has just been very busy for him. I was deluded in thinking that coming here, and hearing that the people like to leave at 4:30 - 5:00pm that, that would include him.

I decided to include these couple of videos of Makenna. The first one is from this past Sunday and it's us trying to get Makenna to say "Oh dear" with her English accent - which she does eventually. The second video was from tonight and it's Makenna trying to get daddy to take her up to brush teeth. You can clearly hear her say "okay" (instead of yes). We were also trying to get her when she says, "you, you, you." Lately, when it's time to get ready for bed, she immediately goes to daddy and grabs his hand and starts saying "you, you, you." Meaning that she wants him to take her up to get ready for bed. Hopefully I'll catch that one of these times.

No comments: