Monday, December 29, 2008

26Dec2008: Day 214: Day After Christmas Sales

Can we just say how much we love the day after Christmas sales. Chris and I went to Kohl's and then to Sam's and to JC Penny's. The best deal that we got was a suit coat Kohl's for Chris. It was half off (even though it wasn't supposed to as they forgot to take the sign down). A big Thank You to my brother Jared for watching Makenna (and who had to change a messy diaper that he won't let me forget), and his wife Jessica. And no, we didn't buy any more A1 sauce at Sam's club. We did take back a present that Chris got me, which was a CD that I had already bought for myself last year on ITunes. I also ran to Barnes & Noble to take back a duplicate gift as he bought me the new Enya CD and I bought it for him. Unfortunately, I bought his gift on-line from England to be shipped here so it was much easier just to take the one he bought for me back.

My side of the family came over in the afternoon to open gifts and have some more turkey and play games. My aunt and uncle from RI came down too so they could see all the nieces and nephew. We also enjoyed a Skype session with my brother Jake who is out in Seattle and couldn't make it in for Christmas.

We were supposed to go out for more poker at a friends house again, but as well all piled into the car (my aunt & uncle, Chris, and I), it started to rain and freeze. So we went back in and just played poker at the house.

No comments: