Thursday, July 10, 2008

10Jul2008: Day 46: Couches

Yeah - we finally got new couches. Of course they didn't deliver in the time frame they said they would so Makenna and I missed out on play group. That may have been a good thing...give her (and me) more time to heal from this illness. When they were finally delivered, they were on a pallet and don't bring them into the house. So I had to have them put it in the garage until Chris came home.

When he finally came home (after 8pm), him and the co-worker that lives across the street brought them in the house. Then we had to unwrap them and Chris had to attach the feet. They are hard but at least they are more comfortable than the floor.

After they were delivered, Makenna and I went for a walk so I could get up to the post office to deliver belated Birthday cards. Then we walked back home and went to the grocery store to pick up a few things to make for dinner. Again, it was impossible to find what I was looking for so my original dinner plans were scrapped for something simpler.

Well tomorrow looks like another day of waiting for another delivery - hopefully Chris will come home early and Makenna and I will feel well enough to enjoy the day and maybe get out if it's nice.

No comments: