Wednesday, July 23, 2008

23Jul2008: Day 59: Clever Way To Get a Bath

Well the little stinker found a way to get herself a bath in the middle of the day....just play in the toilet. Yes, she got in their again. How do you ask? Well, maybe it's bad parenting or just trying to get something done. I thought she was in the living room watching some movie or other while I was in the kitchen making an apple dessert.

She quietly went up the stairs and when I went looking for her I knew full well where she was. I got up their and the whole bathroom floor was soaked and it smelled like urine. Someone who shall remain nameless didn't flush. Her clothes were all wet along with the floor. So once I got over the urge to throttle her I turned on the tub and threw her in while I cleaned the floor yet again.

I swear there must be some magnetic attraction to this vessel of porcelain as even tonight, under my watchful eye, she kept going near it with different things, including her toothbrush. I finally had to tell her to keep her and all body parts away.

Other than that, I had to call the bank for the third time to send me a pin number so that I can use my debit card. It's ridiculous. I called them and they ask me two security questions, one was my date of birth and the other my mother's maiden name. Well then they hung up on me! So I called back, and they asked me two different security questions, of which I failed so they couldn't help me. I said, "You just hung up on me and now I have to call back again!?!?!?" So I called back yet again and they said they would send it yet again. So now I have to wait another 10 days at most to get this number. I think it's funny they ask me where my last statement went. I said, "How can I get a statement if I don't have the ability to get money or use my card?!?" "Yeah right" is all they could say. I said I've been trying to get this number since the middle of June if not earlier and that if I didn't have a husband that I'd be out on the street begging. That didn't seem to phase them. I guess I should be happy the have such "strong" security in place.

No comments: