Wednesday, July 2, 2008

30June2008: Day 36: Washer/Dryer – One Machine

Well the plan was to go to the gym to start my membership. BUT….Chris called as I was getting ready to go to say that we had left the stroller in the car. So that plan went out the window. It would’ve been a work out alone just to get her to walk that far and I would’ve had to carry her most of the way, and the same would go for getting home. Hopefully tomorrow we can put that plan to work. So we just went to the park for a bit.

Other than that, it was just waiting around in the afternoon for the new washer/dryer combo to be delivered. It’s all the same machine. So you can set it to do a wash and then when it’s done washing it will go right into drying the clothes. Weird! Unfortunately, it’s still a small washer so you can’t let laundry pile up to high. Luckily it’s been fairly nice (nicer than what it is most of the time if you ask those that live here regularly), and I’ve been able to do laundry 5 days a week or so and hang them out. I did have one day, last Friday I think, where I hung them out and then later, I realized they were being rained on. So I had to go back out and get them and hang them in the house. But my percentage is getting better with that than it was in the old location where it happened quite frequently.

The only other thing is that it’s almost 8:45pm and Chris isn’t home from work yet. Boy, some things never change!

No comments: