Monday, July 7, 2008

7Jul2008: Day 43: This is the England I've heard about

Today was a very dark, rainy, blustery day. We've been lucky so far that we've only had only one other day like this that I can recall, and that was the second day we were here.

Needless to say, Makenna who is still sick and has an extremely red nose, and myself who is also fighting off a sinus infection, stayed inside all day. After a dose of Tylenol for babies and some wipes of the nose, and Advil for Cold and Sinus for myself, the day went better. If you don't mind watching 15 - 20 minutes of one movie to move on to the next and the go back to the first and then on to a third, etc.

The only other interesting/frustrating thing was I decided to use a different setting on the washer/dryer combo. Won't do that again - I started a load at 8:30ish a.m. and I swear to you, it wasn't all done until 3:30ish p.m.! Now those are some mighty clean and dry clothes I tell you.

I also went back to Saturday's post and put a picture that I had taken that day as it fits Chris' Title of "lazytown" perfectly. It's a really cute picture of Makenna and Chris taking a nap on the couch together.

No comments: