Wednesday, July 2, 2008

1 July 2008: Day37: Keys – Where are my keys?

So today I finally got to the gym and luckily Chris left me the car so I drove. I scheduled Makenna at the nursery for two hours (good thing), as it took me one hour alone to get everything situated (paperwork etc.) until I could start working out. So they give you this credit card like thing that you swipe to be let into the gym facility, and then you put it on the inside of the locker you’re going to use and you can then turn the key to lock it and you take the keys with you.

All fine and dandy, I do an hour of cardio work as they don’t want me using weights until I have my “induction” day which isn’t until next Tuesday. (Did anyone ever tell people over here that induction has to do with birthing babies and not being shown around the gym? But I digress). It was time to go pick up Makenna from the nursery when I realized that I didn’t have my locker keys. So I went back to the machine I thought I left them at – nope! I’m frantically searching for these keys as the locker has my car keys inside. I ask the front desk who told me to go back up and check with people elsewhere. I finally when back to the machines and found the one I was at and found my keys – phew!

On to get Makenna – where are my car keys???? I quickly looked through the backpack and didn’t find them. So I thought I must’ve left them in the nursery when I was filling out paperwork on Makenna. Nope – they don’t have them. AARGH! So I pulled apart my backpack and found them. Thank goodness!

Alright well we get home and wait for the cable people to come so that we can now have phone, internet, and cable tv. Well he shows and I can’t get the front door to unlock and open. This just isn’t my day with technical gadgets called keys!

Well, obviously he got in as we now have internet YEAH!!! Time to catch up on my e-mails, and my tv shows on-line as they don’t show the latest shows here.

No comments: